Sunday, October 19, 2008

Universal Studios Hollywood Horror Nights


Okay, I’m not a fan of gore, but I am a fan of seeing my friends, guys included, scream like little girl sopranos. Seriously fun time! If you can handle crowds, don’t mind movie monsters and horror film characters jumping out at you every two minutes, and can breathe artificial fog, I highly recommend it. *grin*

Highlights of the evening included Tara getting double teamed by two gents from “The Strangers.” My phobic Angel standing in front of the “Do Not Enter If …” sign listing every one of her conditions. Trina texting on the Jurassic Park ride, while going down a waterfall, and being drenched from head to toe … I doubt I’ll ever see that again. Mikey finding that Duff beer really does exist in the fridge section of the real life Quick-E-Mart. Of course, the horror mazes and tram ride of terror were fun too.

No comments: